Wednesday, February 27, 2013

falling in love with a john.

This week, I picked up a thirty second and six dollar switch that has sent me head over heels for my toilet.  You heard that right.

You see, there's not much that I like about my bathroom.  It's small.  There's only one sink.  The ivory colored vanity clashes with the pink tile.  And the pink tile is all over the room.  It's a step right back into the fifties.  So, when the opportunity arises to have something in there that makes me smile, well, I jump on it:


I've had my little crate on the back of the toilet for at least a year now.  It started with a candle in the middle.  Over Christmas, I had a baby Christmas tree.  This week, I figured it was time to clear out the holidays and make room for Spring.  I picked this bad boy up at the grocery store.  They say it's a mini rose plant, which I'm not sure I believe.  All that mattered to me was that the $5.99 price tag was acceptable for something that will likely soon fall victim to my green thumb.  Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment